Pearl is the most classic and widespread jewelry that has existed since antiquity. The ancients believed that pearls were angels tears or tears of the moon, nowadays they are tears of joy.
Lack of moisture can evaporate the water content and blur the polish. Pearls that are often worn retain their moisture by absorbing it from the air or the body that wears it. To protect the pearl, we recommend that you wear them after grooming (avoid contact with sprays, colognes and perfumes). To polish the pearl, wipe them occasionally with a soft dry cloth. Do not come into contact with other jewelry and store individually in a soft cloth to avoid bumps.
From time to time they should be cleaned by professional goldsmiths and be sure to change the silk thread with which they are tied.
Pearl necklaces are in different lengths and we suggest the most common ones.
- Collar. Suitable for V-neck and strapless fashion. Their length is 30-33 points and is made of three or more rows.
- Choker. This is the classic length in a single row and is from 35 – 40 points.
- Princess. The best length for high necks is from 42 – 47 points.
- Matinee. Suitable for everyday and professional clothing. The length is from 50 – 60 points.
- Opera. The royal length 70 – 85 points is worn single or double like a Choker.
- Rope. It is over 112 points. It usually has clasps so that it splits into pieces for both the arm and the neck.
In addition to the above, our company combines pearl jewelry with precious and semi-precious stones and yellow or white gold K14 and K18. Special orders can be made for any of our jewelry. Choose the pearls you want, have fun designing your own unique design, send your wish and we will try for the best possible result.