- Flanges (replacement or repair)
- Change in glass – crystal – jellies (round, square, pompom)
- Varnishing bracelet
- Changes in straps – bracelets
- Battery change, capacitor (for SEIKO kinetic, CITIZEN eco drive)
- Consumables (toggles, brace studs, bracelet clasps)
- Sealed crowns – screwed
- Repair on dial (painting, gluing letters, decorative elements and support columns)
- Indicator phosphor repair or replacement
- Cleaning from water or moisture
- Clock mechanism service
- Cleaning the watch case with ultrasound
After polishing the case and changing the flanges, our watchmaker checks the watch on a waterproofing machine with distilled water to see if it enters the case from somewhere. Once the tightness is detected, place the mechanism inside the case and check the accuracy of the movement of the mechanism again. After completing this process, place the watch in a sealing, compression and decompression machine and check the tightness once again. After completing this process, place the watch in a sealing, compression and decompression machine and check the tightness once again.
Our store has a wide range of designs and colors in 100% leather straps for all sizes. You will also find silicone straps in a wide variety, as well as steel bracelets in black, pink gold, gold and silver, for the full range of watches on the market. Finally, it is possible to find any strap or bracelet from any company.
The batteries must always be replaced after the service life stated by the manufacturer, even if the watch is still running. This way you can be sure that your watch will not be damaged by a leaking battery.